Alsi seeds: Worth snacking, here’s why!
When Flax Seeds become a part of your regular diet, health can no longer deteriorate! Much known an used in almost all households, flax seeds also known as alsi seeds are a one solution to many problems!
The ancestral flax seed, benefiting since ages…
Flax Seeds are one of the ancient crops, that have been grown since aeons. For epochs, Flax Seeds have been attributed for their countless health benefits. Nowadays they are emerging as “superfoods” due to the many scientific researches that points out their admiring benefits to our well being.
The Alsi, loaded with healthy boons!!
There are some more benefits of Alsi Seeds.
- The Raw Flaxseeds contains within themselves, proteins, carbs, fibers, healthy fats, Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B6,B1, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium.
- Interestingly, flax seeds’ health benefits are mainly because of the omega-3 fatty acids, fibers and lignans they contain. If you are not a fish eater, then flax seeds can be your BFFs due to the Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flax Seeds are known to prevent cholesterol from being deposited in the blood vessels of the heart, reduced inflammation in the arteries and reduced tumor growth.
- Flax Seeds are rich in fibers, which helps in digestion, bowel movements, and many other bodily functions.
- Another health benefit of flax seeds is that they are able to lower cholesterol levels. A thumbs up for the cholesterol cautious ones.
- Flax Seeds also makes you less hungry, this helping in your weight management. To stave off hunger pangs, incorporating flax seeds is a great choice, if you are being troubled by snacking between meals.
Alsi in your diet….
You can sprinkle these crisp seeds on your breakfast cereal, or can mix them in your favorite yogurt. Try preparing a detox drink to watch those extra inches. Start consuming them, for keeping your heart, immunity, bones, and the entire body healthy, and in sync, so that you are active and all set for the daily chores!
With many proven health benefits and possibly more, there’s no better time than now to grab some flax seeds and start enhancing your health, with the goodness of nature.