How to Boost Your Bone Health with Jaggery Coated Cashews?
Think about dry fruits, and cashew nuts will be on top of your head! Satisfying as a snack, topping, or in gravies, the cashew is loved and demanded all around the world, due to its versatility and its rich and amazing nutty flavor along with its soothing crunch.
Two organic components, jaggery, and cashews, provide several health advantages, including those for bone health. Jaggery and cashews offer a lot of other health advantages besides their ability to strengthen bones.
Additionally, they are an excellent source of antioxidants, which can help shield the body from harm.
In this article, we'll talk about the value of bone health, the nutritional value of cashews and jaggery, and how these two foods may support healthy bones when combined. We will also address some often-asked queries regarding the benefits of cashews and jaggery for bone health.
Knowledge of Bone Health
The tissues in the bones are alive and continually changing. This implies that new bone is continuously forming while old bone is continually degraded.
The ratio of bone production to bone breakdown determines bone health. Bone density may decline and osteoporosis may result if bone breakdown outpaces bone growth.
Numerous elements, including the following, can have an impact on bone health:
- Age: As people age, their bone density gradually declines.
- Gender: Compared to males, women have a higher risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Family history: You are more likely to develop osteoporosis if there is a history of the disease in your family.
- Diet: An osteoporosis risk factor is a diet that is deficient in calcium and vitamin D.
- Factors related to your lifestyle: Smoking and binge drinking can both raise your risk of osteoporosis.
Jaggery: A Blissful Exotic Snack for a Healthy Lifestyle
Now what if such a rich source of boons, comes coated in another healthy, and tastier ingredient: Jaggery?
Yes, the irresistible, the most loved, Desi chocolate of every household, our favorite gur!
Made with sugarcane, Jaggery is an essential part of our food culture. Ayurveda endorses jaggery for therapeutic and pharmaceutical purposes since ancient times.
It is a natural sweetener and also high in mineral content. Packed with calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and phosphorus, and with traces of zinc, copper, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin, Jaggery is loaded with phytochemicals and antioxidants.
Some more benefits of Jaggery
- This yummy gur cleanses and detoxes the entire body, along with aiding in better digestion. It helps in increasing hemoglobin levels in the blood and thus prevents anemia.
- Packed with nutrients, jaggery is believed to be one of the best immune-boosting foods available to humankind.
- This is also the reason why jaggery is consumed more during winters when your body needs that extra immunity boost to help keep cold, flu, and other diseases at bay!
Now to blend these two powerful ingredients, BoYo is here! Jaggery coated cashews, are here, meant for all the special ones out there, wishing to lead an active and sound lifestyle.
- Nature’s goodness, is exclusively selected and kept reserved for all.
- Mixed with the powerful cinnamon, loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, preventing heart disease, and providing anti-fungal benefits; and topped with the yummy gur, this is truly a blissful exotic snack of all time.
- Grab it soon, and make it a partner for your couch! No one will regret, it since mind-blowing flavors, and wellness, is what is guaranteed.
Cashews: A Powerhouse of Nutrients for Strong Bones
- One kind of nut that is a rich source of protein, fiber, and beneficial fats is cashews.
- Additionally, they are a wonderful source of copper, magnesium, and calcium, all of which are vital for maintaining healthy bones.
- Manganese, a mineral that helps to prevent osteoporosis, is also found in cashews.
Health Benefits of Cashew
- Research suggests that people who eat a serving of cashews every day see a reduction in LDL i.e.“bad” cholesterol.
- In addition, cashews may also help to prevent heart disease due to their high magnesium content.
- A study showed that the risk of coronary heart disease may be 37 percent lower in people who consume nuts.
- Proper magnesium intake is necessary to keep the heart healthy.
- The magnesium present in cashews also helps to reduce the risk of stroke.
- Cashews are low in carbohydrates, especially as compared to other common snacks.
- This limits their impact on blood sugar, making them a great option for those with type 2 diabetes, as well as those looking to prevent the condition.
- They contain manganese, phosphorus, zinc vitamin b6, and vitamin K.
- These nuts are also a modest source of protein, due to which they are often heavily featured in the diets of vegetarians and vegans.
Using Jaggery and Cashews Together for the Best Bone Health
- A lot of advantages for bone health may be obtained from the natural combination of jaggery and cashews.
- The combination of protein, fiber, and good fats from cashews with the calcium, magnesium, and iron from jaggery can help to develop strong bones and lower the risk of osteoporosis.
Recipes and Techniques for Including Cashews and Jaggery in Your Diet
- You may add jaggery and cashews to your diet in a variety of ways. Here are some suggestions:
- Yogurt or muesli can be enhanced with cashews and jaggery.
- Mix cashews, almonds, and raisins that have been coated in jaggery as a snack food.
- Blender smoothie with cashews and jaggery.
- In a stir-fry or curry, combine jaggery and cashews.
Frequently Asked Questions
1] Do cashews and jaggery help to prevent osteoporosis?
Although they cannot completely prevent osteoporosis, jaggery and cashews can assist to lower the risk. A balanced diet that provides lots of calcium, vitamin D, and other minerals necessary for bone health is crucial.
2] Are there any possible negative consequences of eating cashews with jaggery?
For the most part, it's okay to eat cashews with jaggery. Jaggery is a high-sugar food, therefore if you have diabetes you should be cautious about how much you eat.
3] Can those who already have bone-related diseases benefit from jaggery and cashews?
For those who already have bone-related diseases like osteoporosis, jaggery and cashews might be helpful. Before making any significant dietary changes, it is, nevertheless, always advisable to consult your doctor.
4] Are there any foods that are better for bone health than cashews and jaggery?
Milk, yogurt, cheese, leafy green vegetables, and fortified cereals are a few more foods that are beneficial for bone health. You might also discuss taking calcium and vitamin D pills with your doctor.
6] From where one can buy BoYo Jaggery Coated Cashews?
As Cashews are rich in protein, healthy fats, and antioxidants such as polyphenols. Much of the fats present in cashews comes from stearic acids, which experts believe have a neutral impact on blood cholesterol.
Two organic nutrients that might be beneficial for bone health are jaggery and cashews. You may lower your risk of osteoporosis and enhance your general bone health by including these foods in your diet.